Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thrifted Thursday No. 37


Top: thrifted Talbots
Skirt: thrifted Dana Buchman
Shoes: thrifted vintage Howard Fox
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick in Certainly Red


I felt so '60s in this today, especially because these shoes actually are that old, I think. I kind of feel like I shouldn’t be wearing them because they're amazingly preserved for their age, but... oh well! They look good with a lot of outfits.

Can you believe this blouse is from Talbots? I love a good roll-neck (or whatever it's called) about as much as I love Peter Pan collar, and this type of neck is even harder to find on contemporary clothing.


10 comments:

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! What a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Talbots?! That top is AWESOME and the skirt is pretty sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fave outfit ever! I love love that blouse. I dont have a single blouse with a collar like that, but I'm determined to remedy that issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, this is so 60s! the collar of the top is so special and i adore the colour of this cute skirt.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so great! WOW, I love how 60s this is. My most favourite decade of style.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing skirt!
    Following you! Stop by sometimes :)

    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so fun to read and look at! Do you find your clothes at random thrift stores? They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This definitely has a fantastic 60's vibe. I love that skirt on you. The color is great and it fits you perfectly. I also really like your vintage shoes. They always look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I absolutely love that top! You have a wonderful eye for thrifting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow! love the color of your skirt! lovely chartreuse~

    Pshaw's Corner

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...