Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cool and Warm




Blouse: thrifted Forever 21
Skirt: thrifted Petite Sophisticate
Bag: Tignanello
Shoes: Target
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick in Certainly Red

Oh, hey, I’m wearing green and red again, what a surprise. I’ve actually never worn this blouse and skirt together before, though, and I’m glad I discovered this “new” (if basic) combination. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of red with light blues and greens.

Well, I could go on, but there’s a warm apple crumble from Fresh and Easy on the stove and a Dr. Katz DVD from Netflix calling my name. Yes, I’m watching Dr. Katz.




8 comments:

  1. this is a lovely color combo. I can see why you like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I used to watch Dr. Katz all the time when it was on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could ever get tired of light greens and blues paired with red either...it's such a lovely combination. :)

    xo
    Maria Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. bold and fun ideas for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are super fun together! I've been really loving this color combination lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combo. And the outfit looks very vintage even though it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love this shade of green! It looks great with that red skirt. :)PS I finally found my own red pencil skirt for $4 last week at the Assistance League in Irvine...Yay!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...