Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hey, Chambray


Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: My So Called Vintage on Etsy
Shoes: thrifted Jazzberry
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick in Fire and Ice


I saw Jamie Rose wearing this dress on her blog, Petite Panoply, recently and decided I had to find it! It’s a perfect lightweight, versatile summer dress, and I love how there are no breast pockets. I think the fabric is thin enough that I could even wear it as a top under a full skirt. It’s also 100% cotton, so it’s comfortable and machine washable.


8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely dress! And it definitely looks awesome on you. I love the way you combined it, with those beautiful red shoes and the necklace.
    Great <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jean! You look so cute - I also love the red shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress. I saw her wearing it too and thought it was super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to believe that the best outfits are never overdone; this looks so great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress! It looks so perfect with the red flats.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognize this outfit- SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks for the shout out! You're awesome! I'm glad you liked this dress as much as I did. It really is so super light for this heat. I can see it being nice in the fall too when it's still kind of hot, just paired with different accessories. Those red shoes look great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress is really cute. i need more dresses with short sleeves! thanks for the shout out on the necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...