Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bright Fuchsia


2

1

Dress: thrifted Be Bop
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Miz Mooz from Nordstrom Rack
Lipstick: Revlon Kiss Me Coral

My friend Natasha found this dress when we were thrift shopping and decided to give it to me. It’s one of those blousy styles that really needs a wide belt, and I liked how it looked with this fuchsia one. Whenever I wear a belt I think I should add them to outfits more often, but I’m usually too lazy. This required little effort, though.

6

Please excuse this random flower photo below, but I wanted to show off these blossoms that came from trees around our apartment complex because I think they’re so pretty…and I didn’t arrange these. Jasen did! I was so impressed!

Flowers

5 comments:

  1. love the bright fuchsia/PINK belt. ... those pointy shoes are pretty cool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking as lovely as ever, Heather. I really like the colors you're wearing here (and your shoes!). I have been a lousy blogger of late and never got around to thanking you for the nice comment you left me at the end of January. I was very touched by it. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so cute! I really love the pink belt paired with it. It compliments the dress perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous, and I love the belt! I'm exactly the same with belts, when I wear them I think I should wear them more, but I shove them in the back of the drawer and forget about them!
    http://www.rebelangel.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...