Monday, October 14, 2013

School Supplies


1

2

Dress: Target
Bag: thrifted
Shoes: Aldo
Lipstick: Revlon Fire and Ice

When I put this outfit together, it made me think of school, and then I realized why. It has the colors of a no. 2 pencil, and the striped dress looks like notebook paper. So I guess it’s a good fall outfit. I saw this dress on a sale rack at Target a few months ago and couldn’t resist it even though I’ve really been watching my money. It was marked down to $10 and there was only one left. Walking through Target is so dangerous.

4

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Going to Target is super dangerous. I swear I walk out of there with something I don't need 90% of the time! But anyway, this dress was a great find and a bargain too. It's so cute and classic!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...