Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Harlequin Skirt


1

4

T-shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: thrifted
Bag: Tignanello
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Lipstick: Revlon Fire and Ice

When I found this vintage skirt at Goodwill a few years ago, I didn’t think I’d wear it as much as I do, but it’s now one of my favorites. (It was longer when I first found it, but I had it hemmed to just above the knee.) Lately I’ve been wearing it like this repeatedly to work and on the weekend. I like how the red lipstick, silver bag and turquoise shoes look together and pick up colors from the skirt.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt! I love the shape of it and how you paired it with blue shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your blue shoes makes the blue in the print of your skirt really stand out. Such a cool print on that skirt too. I can understand why you wear it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt really pretty. i like it! :) Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.
    black denim skirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of your skirt. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!
    african jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Tailor


    Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Custom Tailor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!
    afrikanische Kleider online

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...