Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's a Jungle



Dress: Anthropologie from a swap with Natasha
Belt: vintage
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Lipstick: Revlon Fire & Ice

I felt pretty guilty taking this Anthropologie dress from my friend Natasha in a little clothing swap we had recently, but I think she was happy with what I gave her in return. Natasha, if you want this back at some point, I’ll understand. 

This dress doesn’t really need any accessories, but I decided to try on some different belts with it and loved how this coral one stood out. I felt like it also gave the dress a little more polish for work. (I wore a plain black cardigan to the office too.)

6 comments:

  1. This dress is so cool! What a great piece to get at a clothing swap. I love the leaf print and the pretty green color. That coral belt contrasts so nicely with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous dress & I love the coral belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty dress and the belt compliments it perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, don't worry about it! It looks terrific on you, and I'm glad it's not just sitting in my closet anymore :) Plus, I got a load of cute sweaters and a pretty skirt in return, so I'm perfectly content ;)

    I love the idea of putting a coral belt with it!!! Such a cute color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dress and i love the pop of colour of the belt ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swap! This dress is gorgeous and you look so pretty in it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...