Sunday, November 25, 2012

Forever Floral


1

3

Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Ross
Shoes: thrifted Kenneth Cole
Lipstick: Revlon Love That Red

Christmas’ coming put me in the mood to wear this floral Forever 21 dress I’ve had...forever. Well, several years. I’ve worn it on Christmas before, I think a couple of times, so it reminds me of the holidays.

I’m trying not to think about going back to work in January and instead focus on really enjoying my time off coming up. I feel like I have so much to look forward to this year because I’ll have a week and a half of vacation, my sister Hillary will be coming home from Australia to visit, my mom will be visiting from Colorado, and Jasen and I are going to Catalina for our seven-year anniversary. But I also feel like a week and a half is way too little time to spend with my family.

I know I’m lucky, though, especially for someone working in the United States...I’ve had to work on Thanksgiving and Christmas in the past, so I definitely appreciate having those days off!

2

6 comments:

  1. I love the floral dress with a sweater layered on top. I can't wait for time off school for the holidays. No matter how much time we have off, it's never enough though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous dress & looks great with that jumper.

    It's nice that you can spend that time with them, little time is better than no time.
    My mum is a nurse & my man is a prision guard so most of the time they have to work Christmas :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a really cute dress. Hope you are enjoying your time off

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit a lot. cute sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...