Monday, October 14, 2013

School Supplies


1

2

Dress: Target
Bag: thrifted
Shoes: Aldo
Lipstick: Revlon Fire and Ice

When I put this outfit together, it made me think of school, and then I realized why. It has the colors of a no. 2 pencil, and the striped dress looks like notebook paper. So I guess it’s a good fall outfit. I saw this dress on a sale rack at Target a few months ago and couldn’t resist it even though I’ve really been watching my money. It was marked down to $10 and there was only one left. Walking through Target is so dangerous.

4

5 comments:

  1. I agree. Going to Target is super dangerous. I swear I walk out of there with something I don't need 90% of the time! But anyway, this dress was a great find and a bargain too. It's so cute and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for providing individuals with such a memorable opportunity to read in detail from this site. It is usually very beneficial and as well , jam-packed with amusement for me personally and my office peers to search your blog not less than thrice per week to read through the newest issues you will have. Of course, we're always motivated considering the effective tricks you serve. Selected two areas on this page are undoubtedly the simplest we have all had.
    african jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back down the road. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!
    african jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos
    afrikanische Kleider online

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...