Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Elf



Top: H&M
Skirt: Fei from Anthropologie
Tights: Target
Shoes: thrifted

All I’d have to do to make this into an elf costume is switch in a pair of green shorts for the skirt. It’s a good thing I didn’t go that far! Aren’t these velvet shoes festive? Well, maybe you can’t tell because the photo isn’t great, but I think they are. I found them at ACTS Thrift Store for $4 and paid to have the heels replaced because I liked them so much.

These photos were taken in our hallway because the days are finally so short that it’s dark when I leave home for work and dark when I arrive home after work. It shouldn’t be like this for too long, but for now I anticipate more indoor blog photos.

13 comments:

  1. Those shoes really are great! The velvet is so nice. There's just something about velvet in December...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful photos!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. your high waisted skirt looks great on you. They always seem to hit me at a weird point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit. love the skirt and tights... will i ever dare to ware red tights too?!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are great. I would totally trade out the skirt for the shorts for a Christmas party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is one of my favourites.

    I CAN'T STAND WINTER DAYS. So shorts. Sun sets at 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE elfin!!! So petite and pretty!
    Sweet shaped skirt!X

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt fits you so perfectly <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this look, simple and perfect. The shoes are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like a very well-put together, awesome elf then :) The color of your tights are so perfect for the holidays. I just bought a cranberry-ish pair myself and look forward to wearing them to holiday parties and get togethers :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot express to you how much I just love your top! It has the dainties ruffles and anything in black and white had me hooked. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. the shoes look delightful and I love the color of the tights - I don't know why I don't own any yet!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...