Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Addicted to Pleats


Sweater: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: thrifted
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick in Love That Red

I just noticed that I’ve been wearing pleated skirts all the time recently. But they are the best! I like how the texture of this one looks with the pointelle knit of the sweater I have on.

Today was one of those blah photo days, probably since I feel blah because of an approaching storm. It might sound crazy, but I get weather-triggered migraines. Does anyone else get them? Whenever a storm rolls in or the weather suddenly turns much hotter, I’ll get a migraine. It’s a good thing I live in Southern California where the weather doesn’t change that much. I don’t think I could function in the Midwest.


6 comments:

  1. I really do love that skirt, it's such a cute print.

    I think it's a nice photo but I know what you mean, I've been having a lot of blah photo days lately too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently pleats love you as well :) I dont get weather related headaches but I get annoying boss headaches all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the pressure changes of the weather that give you the migraines!

    PS el oh el the boss headache comment above this one.
    PPS there are MORE storms this week so take care of your head!

    This also remains one of my favourite skirts of yours, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need more pleats in my life...especially printed pleats, I just love that look!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love when you wear that skirt. It's just such a cool print and I need to find one like it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...