Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Head to Cognac


29Skirts17Oct2012Photo1

 29Skirts17Oct2012BeltPhoto

Dress: Forever 21
Belt: thrifted
Bag: American Vintage
Shoes: Miz Mooz via Nordstrom Rack
Lipstick: Revlon Love That Red

I just bought these flats and they’re cute and comfortable, but I feel kind of unbalanced when I wear them (or my cognac heels) because they’re not dark enough to balance out my hair. Which is weird because I love wearing red shoes. But I guess it’s that they’re a shade of brown that’s a lot lighter than my hair. Maybe I’m crazy. At least my navy belt balances out the black-brown on my head.

 29Skirts17Oct2012Photo3

29Skirts17Oct2012Photo4

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for our twin dress! I can't wait to style it with tights and such for fall. I really like your light brown flats too. I definitely don't think they look unbalanced on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute,CUTE Heather!!!
    Loving this new look blog, too.Which is probably not so new due to my not being over for a bit....X

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude these shoes look wicked cute and go perfectly with your outfit and hair. I think you might be over thinking things just a bit :) You look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i will always prefer vintag to highstreet fashion but i really want to have f21 here in germany as well. lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just fell in love with your dress, so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...