Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Preppy Patterns


Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: Naturalizer
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick in Love That Red

It’s the first day of spring, so of course I’m wearing a cable-knit sweater and argyle tights. Even though we don’t have a real winter in Southern California, it seems like the seasons lag in a weird way...like it’s warm all through the winter months and then overcast and cool for a lot of the spring. Then it finally gets really hot in August and September. I feel like I’m always behind with my blog outfits when I dress for the weather.




7 comments:

  1. love that cute top <3


    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sweater looks vintage! i like that colour so much :) found you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi!

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd gladly swap Scottish weather for that of southern California any day :) This outfit is gorgeous...you get the best of both worlds with a short sleeved knitted jumper..just the right level of cosiness on a warm day! I love the mustard colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's thoroughly miserable here in Barcelona. Spring (and fall) are when it rains, so I know just what you mean... I'm sure I'll be breaking out the cable knit sweater soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having such strange weather in Minnesota...March is supposed to be our snowiest month, and usually temps are below 30 degrees. But last week, it literally overnight changed from 25 to 75! And it has (shockingly) stayed 70-75 every day since...this has never happened in the whole history of our state. I didn't even get to wear spring clothes really, 'cause it went almost from winter to summer in 24 hours :D

    Love your short sleeve sweater...the orange-y shade is really pretty and it just looks so soft and cozy, but still light enough for spring wear. Gorgeous!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute. the tights you paired with this outfit compliment it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...