Saturday, May 12, 2012

In Tunic




Top: Forever 21
Jeans: bebe
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

I’ve never really liked how tunics look on me and, actually, I don’t know if this top qualifies as a tunic, but...it’s long and was fun to wear with these jeans. I think this particular “tunic” looks decent because of the dolman sleeves and how it drapes. I bought it in San Francisco a couple months ago when I was visiting my sister.




Our neighbors’ cat, Loki, needed to be photographed again too. I love his tongue in the second photo.




4 comments:

  1. you are so cute!!love your style!
    follow!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top and love the color of pants! aww the cat is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning! simple and fun! so cool!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are an amazing color! It's so bright! I also really like your top. The way it drapes is really nice and definitely looks flattering to me.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...