Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cheap Frills


29Skirts3Oct2012Photo1

Top: thrifted Target Merona
Skirt: thrifted Corey Lynn Calter
Shoes: thrifted Libby Edelman
Lipstick: Revlon Fire and Ice

Hey, another all-thrifted outfit, but I didn’t even notice until I started listing out what I’m wearing here. These photos are from Sunday, when I had brunch with my friends Emily and Vanessa in Silver Lake, L.A.’s hipster district. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It was extremely hot, so hot that I was annoyed that I even have bangs. Sometimes I sincerely wish I could get away with shaving my head.

29Skirts3Oct2012Photo2

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it's feminine & fun.
    I have a friend who has a shaved head, she wears big mis-matching earrings and looks incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the frillyness of your top. Soon the weather will cool down and you'll be happy to didnt shave your head. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...