Saturday, February 4, 2012

January Favorites

Sorry this is SO late (not that you’re anxiously awaiting my picks or anything). I just finished looking at all the posts in my reader through January 31st this morning. I can’t post my favorite outfits until I’ve seen everything from the month in my reader. That is my OCD rule.

Avant Blargh 
Black Sheep 
Bunny Picnic 
Feathers and Freckles

Kittenhood 
Lost in the Haze 
Miss Tallulah Porkchop 
Porcelain Complexion 
The Daily Fashionista 
The Girly Bird 
The Styling Dutchman 

6 comments:

  1. Ohh thanks so much for featuring me!
    I love kittenhood's outfit!
    Hope you're having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you just made my day! I didn't expect to see myself in the mix.

    I can see why these are favourites, I really like these posts - it's nice to find new blogs, thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much, I love all of these looks! Have a great week & February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so sweet! Thanks for including me :) Now I have some new blogs to check out as well...Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...