Friday, March 23, 2012

Gap Pants



Sweater: thrifted
Pants: Gap
Bag: American Vintage
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick in Love That Red 

When my friend Natasha told me these pants from The Gap were amazing, I was skeptical of course. I’d been trying to find some perfect black cigarette pants forever, though, so I decided to try them out. And wow, they really are incredible. They’re just so perfectly fitted and stretchy without being jeggings. They’ve totally changed my perception of Gap pants. I have about an 11.5-inch difference between my waist and hip measurements and hardly ever find pants that fit, but these do! (They’re the “Slim Cropped” trouser style, by the way.) I won’t be giving up my trusty skirts any time soon, but I’ll definitely be wearing these to work a lot.





8 comments:

  1. Your new pants look awesome on you! They're definitely a perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look lovely on you! The purchase of a perfect-fitting pair of trousers is a rare moment to be cherished dearly :) Also loving this bobbly jumper...you have the cutest collection of jumpers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pants look great on u ! i love love ur sweater and ur bag!!! :)
    new post on my blog
    xoxo
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooove the sweater! it's so unique!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i recently bought the exact same ones and i LOVE them for all of the reasons you listed. it's hard for me to find good pants also because i've got a small waist and some serious hips. i love these. they look good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, pants... these from gap are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sweater!!!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sweater looks amazing with your new black pants! So chic. Thanks for the heads up about these pants, too. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...