Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hint of Mint


Blouse: thrifted
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Fei from Anthropologie
Tights: probably Target
Shoes: thrifted

I love this mint blouse, but I don’t love how it looks when it’s not ironed, but I don’t have time to iron. So today I just wore it under a sweater. I think this outfit also may have been inspired by all the Girl Scout cookies in our apartment right now. There’s something scouty about it, and then of course the black and green are kind of reminiscent of Thin Mints, although Thin Mints aren’t actually mint colored. Neither is their box for that matter.

As you can see, the trees are so confused around here because the weather keeps shifting from hot to...I’ll say “cool” because it’s never really cold in Pasadena. This morning it was “freezing” (probably in the 50s) when I left for work, so it felt pretty nice to get cozy in some layers.

12 comments:

  1. I really like this combo. The hints of mint on your shoes & collar are really cute.
    Next you should do a 'Samoa' outfit. Because those are my favorite. (Do you guys do call them Samoas? The ones with caramel & coconut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I've been following for the past few weeks and adore your style. I don't comment on blogs too often, but I adore yous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thin mints are my fave. I like to put them in the freezer and eat them cold. So flipping good! Your outfit interpretation of the classic cookie is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that 'hint of mint' is perfect. and i have a box of girl scout cookies waiting for me at my parents house and i want them now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tights are gorgeous! And I love that you worked in a hint of that mint colour that's so in right now.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the striped tights with those shoes. absolutely gorgeous.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tights are the cutest! Love the pop of colour from your shirt collar!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit. The tights really make it stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I really like the mint collar peeking out from your black sweater. Amazingly cute tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pls big size pics.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...