Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Ritual


Sweater: Sally Jane Vintage on Etsy
Dress: Leifsdottir
Tights: Target
Bag: Tignanello
Shoes: old Seychelles
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick in Love That Red 

On Friday I worked an 11-hour day and didn’t get home until 8:45 pm, but this morning I made up for it with my favorite Saturday morning ritual: thrift shopping at ACTS (you get 30% off your purchase until noon on Saturday) and buying a box of pastry and bread from Euro Pane on Colorado. That’s it. I’m easily pleased. Wearing a comfortable, swingy dress or skirt with a pullover sweater for this ritual makes me very happy too. However, now I have to go have my taxes done, which is scary because I did a bunch of freelance copywriting last year for J Brand and ShoeDazzle and didn’t have any money taken out of those paychecks.




5 comments:

  1. That skirt is so fun! What a great mix of color. Your Saturday morning ritual sounds nice to me. It'd be nice to do something in the mornings sometimes. I slept until noon today though. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours!
    11 hours sounds like a very long day.
    Sounds like you have the perfect Saturday ritual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Hope the taxes aren't too terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate dealing with taxes and all that nonsense. but it sounds like you had a good saturday even with the long hours! the print of that dress is ridiculously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, early bird discount! you are smart. love that skirt.
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...