Saturday, April 6, 2013

March Favorites

I had the hardest time narrowing down my favorite outfits this month! I’ve been trying to limit it to eight, but I had to add one extra for March because there were just too many fabulous looks popping up on my reading list. I’ve also discovered a couple “new” bloggers whose style I’m really digging, as you’ll see.

FashionInMyEyesSpringMode
Fashion in My Eyes

HappyHoneyAndLarkMaryJanesAndStripes
Happy, Honey and Lark

ImANorbyahGrease
I'm a Norbyah

KitsuneKunTrousers
Kitsune-kun

MissGreenStripes
Miss Green

SincerelyRenayPrintMix
Sincerely, Renay

StyleIsStyleYouKnowYouLikeIt
Style Is Style

TheCapriciousClubJeSuisElleGirl
The Capricious Club

ViewsByLauraBlackAndWhiteStripes
Views by Laura

6 comments:

  1. A couple of these are going to be on my favorites list too when I get that up! I've had them pinned on pinterest! We obviously have great taste haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kallie's look! Well I love all her looks whenever she posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! i never expected that I'd be listed as one your march favorites! i'm so flattered. and thrilled. you've totally made my day.
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing. i lost hte blogadress of style is style ... beecause of your post i can visit her blog again. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...