Friday, January 21, 2011

Khaki Trails


Skirt: Fei, from Anthropologie
Top: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Whoa, I apologize for the bad blurring on this photo, but this was the best one we got today because we tried to take photos too close to sundown with no flash. Lesson learned.

Also, I am, of course, a little embarrassed that this outfit is all Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters, but I had never worn this green-striped top with my khaki skirt before, and I really liked the result. I think it has sort of a Girl Scout sensibility. Or maybe “Navy meets Army” with the stripes and military tones.

2 comments:

  1. (I am trying another comment, hopefully this time I won't appear anonymous).
    I love that skirt. I love the way the waist fits. And that top could not match better with that skirt (and shoes); color-wise and shape-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I've always loved that high-waisted skirt. It's so flattering.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...