Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pan and Pencil



Skirt: thrifted, unreadable tag that appears to be from the 80s
Top: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Seychelles, found at Ross

The colors of this outfit don’t quite translate to the photo unfortunately. I need a better camera! The skirt looks a bit darker and more greenish in real life and the top more orangey-red...it’s an interesting complementary combination. I like red and green together, but since that can, of course, look too Christmassy, I thought combining teal with an orange red would work out nicely. Also, I think I need more tops with Peter Pan collars. I got this one on sale from Urban Outfitters sometime last year, and I hope they end up selling something similar this spring. While it’s pretty easy to find skirts in good condition at thrift stores, tracking down vintage/vintage-like tops and blouses in good condition without armpit stains has been more challenging
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...