Thursday, January 10, 2013

Granny Sweater


1

3

Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: D. Jeans
Socks: Forever 21
Shoes: Naturalizer
Lipstick: Revlon Love That Red

The peach of this sweater is more vibrant in real life, so much so that…I think it might be a granny sweater. It reminds me of my dad’s mom’s bathroom at the house where he grew up, which looked like it hadn’t been redecorated since the early ’60s. And I didn’t even find this sweater at a thrift store. It’s from Forever 21. 

It’s actually been “cold” in Southern California lately, which is why I’m wearing socks with Mary Janes. I don’t own any boots. I need to buy some, but I can’t seem to find the right pair, plus then I’d have to figure out how to wear them with my wardrobe and I’m kind of clueless about styling boots.

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I love your jeans - where are they from? :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute here, Heather! The shoes complete the outfit!

    http://reginachow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! the background of your blog is the best..love those skirts! and that sweater is looking warm :)
    adore your darling blog, now following! xo chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute blog, stumbled it across it looking for a £29 skirt online! love love love! http://cookieandowl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...