Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1 Skirt 4 Ways

I haven’t worn this skirt in months because it’s sitting in my car trunk waiting to be dry cleaned. So I decided to do one of these posts about it because I miss wearing it.

29Skirts15Feb2011Photo7
Diamonds Are a Sweater's Best Friend
This outfit is from my second month of blogging, back in 2011. I ended up selling the sweater in my Etsy shop, and I kind of regret it because it’s really cool. But I sold it to my friend, so I guess I could always buy it back from her when she’s tired of it!

29Skirts31Mar2011Photo5
Another Month Finished
This is probably one of my favorite outfits ever, although unfortunately the shirt shrunk way too much in the wash and I had to give it away. I like how this skirt looks with the red shoes and fuchsia flowers.

29Skirts14Dec2011Photo6Cropped
Elf
Hey, this skirt looks pretty good with rust tights. I’d forgotten about that. I’ll have to do this again once I finally dry clean the skirt.

29Skirts9Jul2012Photo4
Skirts Everywhere
Aaaand, yeah, I like wearing this skirt with stripes. I guess this is, like, the summer version of the winter outfit above.

4 comments:

  1. i agree with you, that skirt looks fab with red shoes. i have to say, i really like it with those two striped tops as well.

    great post!
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your choices of top.
    We are connected by the love of skirts, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks perfect every way you styled it! Such a versatile skirt. You need to go get it cleaned so you can show us some more cute outfits with it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...