Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Started an Etsy Shop

I’ve been wanting to start an Etsy shop for a long time and decided it was something I absolutely had to do while unemployed. I finally got everything posted last night, and I was so excited afterward that I couldn’t sleep. It’s such a relief to finally have it up! It’s called Pasadena Vintage.

Of course there are tweaks and improvements I want to make, but...it exists! And just in time because I’m starting to get a lot of freelance work from a company that my friend works for. I’m going to have to spend most of tomorrow proofreading and editing some booklets for them.

I don’t have a LOT in my shop yet, and I wish I had more summer items to start with, but here’s a peek at what I’ve put in there:




9 comments:

  1. Good Luck with it you have some gorgeous peices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faved and added to my Etsy circle! I REALLY want that rainbow skirt-- I hope it sticks around for a while. I feel this Etsy shop is one step closer to you being my personal shopper, which is my dream because you find the most flipping amazing stuff!

    Congrats! I'll pimp it around as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations on starting our Etsy shop, that's so exciting! I just checked it out, and you really do have a lot of lovely things for sale!! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you! you've got a lot of cute stuff. i really struggle to keep mine updated and i think i need to stop trying to model everything and just take photos of the clothes - smart move. i'll add you to my favorites! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!!! I'm so excited you decided to do this because I think you have such amazing taste and style! I am going to go check out your shop right now. If you ever want a haiku written about your pretty dresses, I'm your gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats. You have some great stuff, I really like the wool skirt and the slip. Favorited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for starting your own shop! You have a bunch of cute stuff in there already. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay- duh. you live in pasadena :)
    starting an etsy shop was one of the best decisions i've made in my whole entire life. not exaggerating. it's really, really fun. and you already know a lot about vintage, so it's clearly right up your alley.
    i've started a new series on my blog where i feature vintage collectors and sellers. let me know if you'd be interested. i'd link up to your shop, your blog, all of that. :)
    good luck! you are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely. I wish my money situation was better, because that tulip patterned dress with the scalloped lace collar is making me swoon :(

    You are a great thrifter, so I look forward to peeking through your shop every now and then. I want to start my own shop someday, so this is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...