Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Swap Skirt


Shirt: thrifted
Skirt: H&M, from a swap with Natasha
Headband: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

After our yard sale on Saturday, Natasha and I swapped some of our leftover clothes, and I ended up with this awesome skirt! She took my purple pencil skirt in return. I’ve been trying to weed out a few pencil skirts from my collection that don’t fit perfectly or that I don’t wear a lot and replace them with more casual skirts. Well, this one is really cool because it could go either way. It’s somewhat casual because it’s cotton, but it could be dressed up as well. Plus, I’ve really been wanting a yellow summery skirt since my only other yellow skirt is made of wool. Thanks, Tasha!


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the chambray shirt with this skirt! super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shirt with the skirt as well I love chambray shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top looks really cute with this skirt..the tied waist emphasises the lovely flounce of the skirt! I wish we had a tradition of yard sales in Ireland...I think I'd find spring cleaning out my wardrobe a little easier if there was some cash to ease the pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to steal that skirt!! The colour & cut are stunning - very 50's chic & I love it paired with the chambray shirt and red lippy <3
    I really like the idea of a clothing swap, that's sounds like heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color and shape are great! I love trading clothes with friends, it's like getting a whole new wardrobe for no money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a very pretty skirt. I am such a fan of yellow! PS those little snaps on the babies mouth are so they snap onto the moms breast afterward and be breastfed...so frighting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are soooo gorgeous. I love this retro inspired look
    xx
    I LIKE IT FAST

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the skirt!!! It looks really cute the way you styled it too. Clothes trades are fun. I need to do more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable!!! That's awesome and lucky that you guys are the same size! I think it's such a cute skirt and looks great with that top. Sometimes a few new-to-you pieces just freshen up your whole closet, you know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute. The red lips just make the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot get over this outfit. I am in love! Good call with choosing this skirt. I can see you creating some really great looks with it :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...