Friday, September 7, 2012

Flowers and Wine


29Skirts5Sept2012Photo3
29Skirts5Sept2012Photo6
Top: thrifted, some ’90s brand
Skirt: thrifted Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

 This is the time of year when I start wanting to wear some fall colors because I can’t wear fall clothing because it’s the hottest month of the year in Southern California. I’ve always liked wine and berry shades, and I like that I’ve been seeing them kind of trending recently. They remind me of the ’90s, when I was in high school. I might have hated my life at the time, but there sure was a lot of cool fashion, women-playing-pianos music and coffee house culture that I miss today.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the shoes you paired with this.

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this outfit are great! I love the wine color paired with your bright yellow shoes. I definitely understand the hot weather in the fall thing. I'm hoping Georgia is nice this year and decides to cool down asap.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...