Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thrifted Thursday No. 30


Sweater, skirt and shoes: thrifted
Socks: Forever 21

I bought this sweater at Goodwill a looooong time ago and just wore it for the first time today. I’m glad I did because as soon as I put it on I remembered why I was first attracted to it. It’s loose without being shapeless, and I like the pattern, which I think is sort of Art Deco looking. I see lots of ugly ’80s sweaters in thrift stores by this brand, but...for some reason I thought this one was really cool.


10 comments:

  1. I like the colours and pattern on your jumper, really subtle and not over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your sweater! And your whole outfit to be true, it's so simply chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the sweater, and you've pulled off socks and shoes combo so well! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the little socks with the heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its cool too. good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sweater! I'm glad sweaters are trendy again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern on this one is so sweet. I pick up funky 80's sweaters all the time, I probably should let myself buy them but I have a lot lately. they are just so cozy & fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is really flattering on your. Something about the length of the skirt combined with the little socks and the length of the sleeves- it all looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just another amazing sweater on a lovely slim skirt. still in love with this style.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...