Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Military Morning




Sweater: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: thrifted

These photos were taken soooo early in the morning. That’s why there’s a light in someone’s window glowing behind me, and yeah, that’s the moon in the skyline behind our apartments.

I found this military green skirt at Quality Thrift recently, and last night I was thinking the color would look cool with my orange-red sweater. Then I realized that together they basically make up the colors of a North Korean military uniform. Well, what can I say, red and olive complement each other.

For some reason I felt like these shoes just had to go with the “severe” look as well. I guess it’s the boxy toe and crisscrosses that are sort of like decorative ribbons.


10 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it, I'm not a morning person at all!
    Lovely as always xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this colour combo. I would have never thought of the North Korean Military Uniform until you mentioned it hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. El oh el omg, I never would have thought that about the colour combo.

    I agree with Porcelain Complexion- I have NO IDEA how you can get up so early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree...it's a smashing colour combination, and I love the structure of the outfit with the shape of those shoes. really cute!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colorcombo looks great, I love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute shoes especially! Wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool skirt find! I love military green. It looks really neat with the color of your sweater too.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...