Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby Shades


Blouse, skirt, shoes and bag: thrifted

This is what I wore to a baby shower today for my friend, Ceci, and her husband, Andrew. I actually hadn’t seen Ceci in about three years. We live pretty far apart and had sort of fallen out of touch, but since I’ve had so much free time lately, I tracked her down...and found out she’s pregnant! She and Andrew are having a boy in about a month. It was so cool to see her and her family. The shower was held at her parents’ house, where we used to hang out all the time in our late teens.

I hadn’t worn this blue skirt in a while and I figured today would be a good day for it since the shower was for a baby boy. But then I had to go and pair it with a pale pink blouse and hot pink shoes because I like pink and blue together.


16 comments:

  1. Lovely! You look really nice, perfect outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!
    I'm in love with your skirt :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! It's always great to look up old friends. I'm not very good at staying in touch with people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Outfit! The pink shoes are fabulous!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool, I love catching up with old friends :) You look so lovely! I love that blouse- that would go with so much. And your little pink shoes are so adorable! Glad you had fun at the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour combination of this outfit! I never saw pink and blue in positive light, but this has totally changed my perception. I'm so going to try this combination! It's wonderful to catch up with long-lost friends. I'm taking a break from work now and I am also taking this time to catch up with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pink shoes. ok, i don't only want all of your skirts - i want those pink shoes as well.
    :)

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Boys can wear pink too so your outfit was perfect :)

    www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors of your outfit! I also really like the unique neckline of your blouse. Plus, catching up with old friends is always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blouse is so pretty! I love the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute mix of colors with the pale pink and blue skirt. I really really love those bright pink shoes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely outfit for a baby shower. The colours are pretty and the pink shoes are the best finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, adorable outfit. And your hair! Your hair is to die for. I better step away from the blog before I chop my hair off.

    ReplyDelete
  14. pink heels <3


    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...