Friday, March 18, 2011

Fluff Love


Sweater: thrifted
Shorts: thrifted
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: thrifted

This fluffy sweater that I found at Quality Thrift is the best! I think it could be homemade because there’s no tag and the front and back are exactly the same, so it can be worn either way. It’s also soft enough to wear without a shirt underneath, and best of all, the pastel stripes are so light, springy and retro. I’m wearing it with some shorts that I also found at Quality Thrift and thought, “Oh, duh, those tights that look best with a really short skirt would be great with shorts!”

4 comments:

  1. I love the late 60's/early 70's sweater with the saddle shoes. Super cute!

    Do you think you could do a couple outfits with your high waisted wide leg jeans sometime soon?

    I've been wanting to get into that look but don't know how to do it well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'll be making lamb wraps this week and put the recipe up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I actually don't have those jeans anymore! They never really fit me right...they weren't comfortable to sit in because the rise was too short. I ended up selling them a while back. I should look for another pair, though, because I loved the style.

    I can't wait to get the lamb wraps recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are adorable in this look :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...