Thursday, March 10, 2011

Newly Minted


Top: thrifted, Covington
Skirt: thrifted, Express
Socks: For Love 21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bag: thrifted

Those red wedges that I wore yesterday totally flayed my feet, so today I’m wearing socks out of necessity because I have five band-aids on. I really should not have walked two miles in shoes I had never worn before. I kind of like how the socks look with these pointy shoes, though.

I bought this mint-colored top at Quality Thrift because the cowl neck looks like a rolled collar and I love the squiggly retro crosshatch print. I also didn’t have anything this color in my wardrobe. I’m looking forward to working it into more outfits, imagining it with red, pink, blue or purple. I guess it was a little unimaginative to wear it with a black skirt today, but sometimes I just want to wear a nice black skirt, and I thought the blousy top would work well with this higher waisted one.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is worse than feet sliced up by shoes! I've done that a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...