Saturday, March 12, 2011

Money, Honey


Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: thrifted
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Target
Bag: Coach

My friend Emily and I went to our accountant in Burbank to get our taxes done today, and with my Loffredo & Associates appointment in mind this morning, I dressed in a teal green skirt and my pearl-trimmed sweater. Of course I had to finish this wealth-themed look with my Coach crossbody bag. Ridiculous, I know. But the accountant worked her magic and got us both refunds! I was so sure Jasen and I would owe on our joint return, but since we both earned enough income as freelance writers over the year (in addition to what I made from my former full-time job) each of us got to write off expenses as a small business. I am so relieved because I recently had to use a credit card to pay for a major car repair, and the refund will help us dig out from under that debt. Thank you, Loffredo & Associates!

1 comment:

  1. I AM STILL FANTASIZING about things I can do with my return. I mean, all of it for the most part will go towards debt, but now I am wondering if I can use just the teeniest little part for things like... a new curtain for the bathroom.

    GREEN SKIRT FOR MONIES. I think it brought luck!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...