Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Look Like Betty


Dress: thrifted, Petite Sophisticate
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted, Jazzberry
Bag: La Regale, found at Marshalls

The first thing Jasen said when he saw me in this dress was “You look like Betty — from The Flintstones!” That was before I added the ’80s splatter belt and red wedges, but it really made me wish I had a bright blue bow to clip in my hair.

I have to admit that I’m proud of this outfit because I really like it and it was almost entirely thrifted. I feel like my camera can’t do it justice because the blue of the dress is much more vibrant in real life. As I mentioned in the haul post showing this dress right after I bought it, it’s a definite robin’s egg or Tiffany blue. 


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I can totally see Betty Rubble ;)
    Love the styling with the belt and red shoes!
    M xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the neckline and the color of that dress.

    Ani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of my MOST FAVOURITE outfits on this blog! Love it, you look adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so late to the party since you commented on my blog like 12 weeks ago, but OH MY GOSH I love your blog and sense of style! Consider me a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through Chictopia, and I'm loving your style, so cute =) I'm following you now =D
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...