Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Second Chance


Top: Odille from Anthropologie
Skirt: thrifted
Belt: thrifted, Axiom
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Tignanello, found at Marshalls

I’ve attempted to sell the top I’m wearing to Crossroads a few times. After they rejected it for the fourth or fifth time yesterday, I decided to try wearing it again. The fit has always seemed a little odd to me, but I realized today that this top was just begging for a belt. I think it helps and I like the peplum effect, although looking at the photos I’m still not sure about the fit. Gah! I think I’m being too obsessive. It has such a nice watercolor floral print and a cool neckline, so I should be satisfied with it.

3 comments:

  1. The belt adds a sweet* touch!
    You're a lovely & kind looking girl <3
    I'm browsing through your posts now!

    hope to hear from you*
    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those belts you've been buying are coming in to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't realize you were trying to sell that top the other day at Crossroads, I'm glad they didn't buy it cause it looks REALLY nice with that outfit!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...