Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank You!

My blog now has 25 followers, so I wanted to take this chance to say thank you so much for following. Every time I get a nice comment, it’s such a pick-me-up. I’ll be really stressed out about something and then get a comment and it definitely improves my mood!

I’m also loving finding out about new blogs every day. The online style blog community is amazing! I never even knew all this existed until last year. I’m so glad I finally joined in after losing my job in December, and I hope that once I’m finally employed full-time again I can still fit plenty of blogging and blog reading into my life.

Once again...


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I look forward to seeing more posts for you! I'm glad you started blogging. I think you'll find time. I teach guitar, take piano lessons, work around 60 hours a week, am in charge of my church choir, and I'm a full time college student:) hahaha but if I wasnt dying because I'm so busy I'd be dying of boredome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Heather! I'm so glad we lost our jobs and you were able to start your blog ;)
    ...here is to many more members and many more years of happy blogging! cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 25 followers! Soon you'll have as many followers as you have skirts ;) I know exactly what you mean about having a crappy day and then seeing comments on your blog that just light you up! I'm so glad I found this community too, it's really nice to be in touch with people from all over the world who share your passion for fashion!
    You're going to love this week's ANTM, cutest photoshoot ever!
    M xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! You know how I feel about blogging, it's what got me through the worst times and improve the best!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...