Friday, April 1, 2011

Back to Giraffes



Top: thrifted, Forever 21
Skirt: thrifted, Dana Buchman
Shoes: thrifted, Seychelles
Bag: thrifted

Everything I wore today was thrifted, except for my underwear of course, and I’m very happy about that! I’ve worn this giraffe-print top once before and blogged about it here. It belongs to Natasha, and when I tried to return it to her, she told me to wear it at least one more time before giving it back. So here it is!

By the way, I wanted to clear something up: I mentioned the other day that Natasha should start a blog. Well, I was talking about a style blog because she actually already has a blog for her artwork. If you like animation and illustration, check it out! She recently created the coolest “save the date” animation for her upcoming wedding.

It felt like summer today in Southern California. We had to turn on the air conditioner for the first time since fall. It made me want to go to the beach sooo much. I may be pale, but I love the beach as long as I slather myself in sunscreen beforehand.

Jasen and I have a lot of mashed potatoes left over from the party I went to Monday night, so for dinner we got a roasted chicken and a box of Stove Top stuffing from Ralphs to have with them. Yeah, it was stuffing from a box, but it was delicious. We just finished eating while watching the final episode of the Story of India miniseries on Netflix, which, by the way, is excellent. The Story of India, I mean, although I love Netflix too. Now I need to hurry up and post this so we can use the laptop to watch some Anthony Bourdain.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that skirt is too perfect...such a pretty color! Also- I love Anthony Bourdain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole outfit. The pattern on the top is so cute and the skirt is just perfect.
    I also checked Natasha's blog of course. Love the 'save the date' animation. The girl in there actually looks like her (Natasha we have not met, but I have seen your pix). So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your whole outfit is thrifited I seriously wish I could go shopping with you we would have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lovely style, I love your bag.
    Cute blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your giraffes and am overly impressed that your entire, beautiful ensemble is thrifted! :) Yea for fantabulous thrift finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just adorable! I love the fun top with the green skirt, you kept the silhouette simple but the items almost childishly cute, perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing color combo and WHAT a great skirt! an outfit this cute is always a million times better when it's all been thrifted. brava!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe what a cute close up of that shirt. and I love the color of this skirt!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...