Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cold and Lazy


Sweater: thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: For Love 21
Shoes: vintage, Valley Shoes

Today was one of those days when you walk outside and think how sunny and nice it is until the freezing wind hits you, so Jasen and I decided to be lazy and stay inside. This is what I wore to do nothing but read blogs, bake cookies and watch more Mad Men. I almost completely failed at my first attempt to use a cookie press. I say “almost” only because I was able to make one good spritz cookie. After three cookie sheets of misshapen lumps, I gave up and decided to use the dough to make thumbprint-style cookies, pouring dollops of icing into the wells. At least they taste good.

2 comments:

  1. I like the stripes and spots combo. Did you use Aunt Judy's recipe for the spritz cookies? If yes, can you send it to me too?! :)

    Also, I miss you terribly.

    And also, I love your outfit from yesterday. That dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is much more put together than my "stay at home and read blogs" outfit!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...