Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Feminautical






Top: Pretty Good, borrowed from my sister
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: Pink Studio
Bag: Tignanello, found at Marshalls

Aw, man, stripes are so hard to photograph. Anyway, I’ve been wanting to wear this top that belongs to Hillary for a while. She lent it to me before she went to Australia. I think she also said there are more of her clothes in a closet at our dad’s house and that I could borrow them. I’ll have to look into that.

I love the crochet detail on this top, so I had to include a couple close-ups of it, even though in the back view you can kind of see my strapless bra. I thought the bra band would sit below the crochet panel in back, but nope! Oh well, I guess that’s okay. I don’t think it’s too obvious.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit. That top looks gorgeous! I want one!
    Also I am loving your blog titles, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely and classy! I love the crochet detail on the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I love this because it's rather nautical! I didn't even notice the back until you mentioned and had to scroll back up to look, so I think you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to have a sister to borrow things from! I love your outfit, and I am a tich jealous that you are having the sort of weather that would allow you to wear it outside without a winter coat overtop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this top. Love those shoes. Just found your blog and you have such fabulous style. I'm your newest follower!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  6. o what a cute little red white and blue outfit...no cheesy and patriotic looking here. More nautical and adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a simple yet chic outfit! Stripes and crochet are so good for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's beautiful...i pretty much like anything crocheted! and i also love the nautical look. you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! Nautical is one of my favorite seasonal trends. You definitely pull it off well!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...