Friday, April 29, 2011

One of Those Days


Top: Forever 21
Skirt: thrifted
Socks: For Love 21
Shoes: Naturalizer
Bag: thrifted

I had the hardest time taking a good photo today, maybe because Jasen and I had to go to a different part of the carport behind our apartments for photos since a car was parked in our usual spot. How dare they actually use that parking stall to PARK a car! (Kidding, of course!)

This outfit is supposed to be mixing patterns, but looking at the photos, I see that the pattern on the skirt is so subtle it hardly qualifies as one. Maybe I’ll try a bolder pattern with this top the next time I wear it.

Happy Friday!


4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of mixing patterns, especially dotted with stripes. I also like that top a lot. Oh and the two tiny black shoe stripes on the white socks create a nice compliment with the rest of the patterns :) really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your polka dot top and how you matched your mary janes with socks. The whole look is so preppy chic.

    Oh and I can't believe your bag is thrifted. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love that silly phototaking story, we do ridiculous things to have our outfit pictures, don't we? :D you look wonderful, the socks really make this look for me. Simple and retro and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the subtle pattern mixing. It's not distracting at all and creates a simple, yet beautiful, look.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...