Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Barbecue


Top: Forever 21
Jeans: CJ by Cookie Johnson
Bag: thrifted
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

It’s 11 o’clock at night, and Jasen and I just got back from a barbecue in Orange County. This top that I’m wearing has been hiding in my closet for a few months, and I’d sort of forgotten that I bought it. It may seem weird that such a bright top could get lost, but since my closet is organized by color, this top got wedged in among some other pink things.

I’m also wearing my CJ by Cookie Johnson jeans that I got WAY marked down when I worked for MyShape. They are so, so comfortable, though I’m getting a little tired of only wearing this skinny-leg style. I would love to buy a nice pair of high-waisted, wide-leg jeans, but it’s hard for me to find any jeans that fit right, let alone high-waisted jeans, which need to have a rise that’s the perfect length.


3 comments:

  1. Love your bag! So cute with the little bow!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love how simple but classy it is.

    Zoe xx
    lifeofavegetariangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...