Friday, April 15, 2011

Craft Time


Top: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Tignanello, found at Marshalls

Between the ric-rac and bright complementary colors of this outfit, I kind of feel like a preschool teacher. I found this top at Crossroads not too long ago, and I knew right away that I wanted to wear it with my bright blue skirt. For some reason I tend to think that I combine orange with blue too often, so when I come up with an orange and blue outfit in the morning, I’ll dismiss it with the thought “Oh, you wear those colors all the time.” As a result, I actually haven’t worn this color combination in over a month, which I discovered by looking at past blog posts.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! It's so interesting that you pair orange and blue together frequently, because I don't know that I ever have! I really love that top, though, and it looks wonderful with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and summery, gah! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. But as you know I love pretty much everything you pull out of your closet. You should wear this to the baby party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a fan of color blocking, but I must say you have impressed me! The orange and blue contrast surprisingly well, and create a classic feel through the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...