Thursday, March 17, 2011

No Excuse Needed


Sweater: thrifted, Zara
Dress: Leifsdottir, found at Nordstrom Rack
Socks: unknown
Shoes: Target

You might have noticed by now that green is one of my favorite colors. Of course I was going to wear it on St. Patrick’s Day, but I might wear something like this any day since I have so much green in my wardrobe. Well, I’ll admit the “rainbow” dress is a little over the top. Anyway, I do have Irish ancestry, like 11.9% of the U.S. population. My mother’s father and my father’s father’s mother were Irish American. Their families originated in County Donegal and County Waterford, respectively, so I’ve been told. Not that it matters much since I have several ethnicities in my background and I’m culturally just American or Californian or whatever, but I probably will drink Guinness tonight when Jasen and I go to visit our friends, who are making corned beef and cabbage for dinner.

EDIT: I was in a hurry when I posted and forgot that I also wanted to put the video below on my blog today. It's from the Funny or Die website, and Jasen is in it! He's the guy in the lab coat with a tie and glasses.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color combination! You look really lovely in green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is one of my favourite colours too! I also love that dress. Leifsdottir is such a great brand- they made my frog dress too which I want to get married in.

    My background is English basically as far as the eye can see- oh except for that little pocket over there on my mom's side which is German.

    YEY JASEN! He looks great in that video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful wardrobe and everything fitf you so perfectly...this outfit is one of my favorites on you. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...